• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ever driven thru Ohio?? It is normal for the slowest drivers to ride the left lane. :wallbash:

Don
    No doubt. I’d rather drive all the way down to Huntsville (6 1/2 hours) than drive over to Dover, oh (4 1/2). Buckeyes can’t effing drive.

Last edited:

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Good thing Indiana has that Law to Prohibit just Cruising in the Left Lane.
    So That's Working (insert purple as needed)
    Just got back from Montana & those folks hang out in the Left Lane like it's their Job.
    80mph Speed Limit on the Interstates & those folks doing 75 in the Left Lane!
    I used to think Michiganders were the Worst at this-I Stand Corrected & the Winners Are: Montanans.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Ever driven thru Ohio?? It is normal for the slowest drivers to ride the left lane. :wallbash:

Don
    You don't have to go to Ohio to observe this behavior, the FOPs drive the same way here when they visit. It's not just the slowest drivers either, I'm pretty sure Ohio roads have multiple lanes solely to allow people from other states to pass Ohio drivers on the right.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I go to Huntsville 3-4 times a year for training. Other than going through Louisville and Nashville, that isn't a bad drive. Its like Thunderdome in those cities.
    Nashville has some of the poorest designed and terribly spaced exit/entrance ramps. Plenty of poor drivers too. At least they don't have stoplights on the on ramps like Denver does but that is about the only poor design choice they have avoided.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Nashville has some of the poorest designed and terribly spaced exit/entrance ramps. Plenty of poor drivers too. At least they don't have stoplights on the on ramps like Denver does but that is about the only poor design choice they have avoided.
    That whole city is poorly designed. I worked for MNPD and getting anywhere quickly was impossible.

Top Bottom