• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was not aware a government agency could find a "credible" anything.

I saw that same show, and the evidence was certainly there to make this guy seem very likely. I too have found the DB Cooper story very fascinating.:yesway:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    even if they found him, and even if he was still alive, I would think the statute of limitations has long since elapsed.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Fox has hopelessly sensationalized the supposed "new lead" and has tried as much as possible to suggest that it is a lead on "Cooper" himself. However, Drudge had a report up earlier today that said there isn't much to the "lead" at all. It's supposedly just some piece of property that a man in WA state gave to the FBI that they believe identifies who "Cooper" is/was. The $20's that were found in 1980 by hikers seems to lend a lot of credence to the theory that "Cooper" died in his attempt to parachute from the plane. Experts have said both then and now that the probability of someone surviving such a jump, given that the plane's altitude, speed, and direction were all wrong for parachuting, was zero.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Fox has hopelessly sensationalized the supposed "new lead" and has tried as much as possible to suggest that it is a lead on "Cooper" himself. However, Drudge had a report up earlier today that said there isn't much to the "lead" at all. It's supposedly just some piece of property that a man in WA state gave to the FBI that they believe identifies who "Cooper" is/was. The $20's that were found in 1980 by hikers seems to lend a lot of credence to the theory that "Cooper" died in his attempt to parachute from the plane. Experts have said both then and now that the probability of someone surviving such a jump, given that the plane's altitude, speed, and direction were all wrong for parachuting, was zero.
    I also heard that the outside temperature would make it very hard to survive the jump.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Especially when you didn't pack the chute yourself!

And to think, it was D.B. Cooper who started the whole magnetic walk through thing, that has morphed into the unconstitutional monster it is today!

Top Bottom