• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought it was just an Idiot that did not proof read his meme.

Or they could be a COBOL programmer. In a COBOL program, "Organization" is a reserved-word, so if we need to use it in a program for some reason (other than its reserved purpose), we have to use the "Organisation" spelling. I know, long shot... :):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Or they could be a COBOL programmer. In a COBOL program, "Organization" is a reserved-word, so if we need to use it in a program for some reason (other than its reserved purpose), we have to use the "Organisation" spelling. I know, long shot... :):

I've never seen COBOL before. So I found some examples online... yeah, that's nothing like C.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since the thread is about so-called Republicans and this post is adjacent to a JettaKnight post, I think I can drop this here

Jetta, did you see that your boy Kasich is going to address the Democratic convention on the first night? I told you he was a shameless opportunist, hope he goes down with the S.S. SloppyJoe

True colors

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Since the thread is about so-called Republicans and this post is adjacent to a JettaKnight post, I think I can drop this here

Jetta, did you see that your boy Kasich is going to address the Democratic convention on the first night? I told you he was a shameless opportunist, hope he goes down with the S.S. SloppyJoe

True colors

No, I missed that.

Ugh.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    The Lincoln Project is an attempt at relevancy by former and failed GOP campaign types who were rejected by Trump and have debts to be paid.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I searched INGO and queried DDG for LP on INGO with no results.

This thread is for Discussion and memes about these groups, feel free to laud or laugh.

4aw26o.jpg

Oh the irony of holding up Lincoln as a defense against a would be dictator. Lincoln was nothing but a tyrannical dictator!!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What an ironic ex-president to pick if your story is opposing tyranny/dictatorship...

These people should open a history book.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    These people hold no allegiance to anything/anyone other than themselves, money, and power. Much like most politicians of both parties, they will do whatever it takes to get it. I keep seeing people call trump a dictator, but what has he done to warrant it? EO’s? All presidents, at least in recent times, have issued them. While I am not a fan of them, they appear to be legal.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    The Lincoln Project is an attempt at relevancy by former and failed GOP campaign types who were rejected by Trump and have debts to be paid.

100% agree. Bill Kristol has the best track record of any human being of being wrong on everything. It’s incredible how he can be wrong every time and still maintain any public relevance.

His father, Irving Kristol, originated the concept of neoconservativism and invented the term. He was originally a Communist who rejected that ideology and moved from the left to a twisted, interventionalist so-called conservative position and became very influential. This version of conservatism warped the Republican party and was a major force in escalating the cold war and our wars/interventions in other countries after the USSR collapsed. In other words, all the worst impulses pushed forward from the right.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Oh the irony of holding up Lincoln as a defense against a would be dictator. Lincoln was nothing but a tyrannical dictator!!

Amazing more people don’t recognize this. Lincoln was the first president to suspend habeus corpus, and he also jailed those who opposed him and instituted the first income tax. He also taxed anyone who fled to Canada or other countries, which is why the US is almost completely alone in the world in taxing all citizens regardless of where they work. Pre-Lincoln, references to the United States were plural - “the United States are...” vs after, “the United States is...” destroying the concept of state sovereignty. He offered to the southern states a constitutional amendment to legalize slavery in perpetuity if they would not leave the union. (Tariffs were the breaking point for them.) Lincoln was a railroad lawyer, made rich by breaking their enemies. There’s so much more to Lincoln than the cartoon version - but public school teaches us he is the best, so just name anything you want people to believe is good after him.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Isn't somebody saying yet how hilarious it is to hold up as their mascot a guy murdered by democrats?
    It's just that by now I'd expect at least somebody to have come up with it.

Top Bottom