• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I certainly don't think 5 guns is a lot, but I think George was pretty dumb for leaving that many at his girlfriend's house. If police confiscated them as part of the investigation he might never get them back.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If 5 guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo makes you scary, I wonder what they would use to describe many of the members of this site?

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    4430587879_omg.jpeg

OMG! He had 5 guns & 100 rounds of ammo!
    [Apply purple as needed]

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I certainly don't think 5 guns is a lot, but I think George was pretty dumb for leaving that many at his girlfriend's house. If police confiscated them as part of the investigation he might never get them back.

At some point, with his poor decision making, he won't have to worry about getting them back.

I've probably got more than 100 rounds in a caliber with no guns to match. They came as part of an auction and instead of going through the trouble of giving them to a friend or selling them, I decided I'd rather hold on to them and buy the gun that makes them go bang in the future.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    When the Sandy Hook report was released, I saw an article that called what Adam Lanza had an "arsenal" on him when they found him. It was 2 pistols, and a rifle, and some mags. And that qualifies as an arsenal to them. :rolleyes:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    New like that just cracks me up. I can help but think that if I was arrested for some reason and they searched my house I would probably make CNN news :laugh: And I know people that make what I have on had look like nothing!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I said on another forum that in my family we call 5 guns and a hundred rounds of ammo the "grocery store loadout". I said it as a joke, but when I started doing the math, I wasn't as funny.

Hi my name is Greg, and I'm a gun-o-holic.:crying:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    If they let him go, he should travel around the whole country and see if he can get arrested in all 50 states. He might get into the Guiness Book of World Records, and be even more famous.

Top Bottom