• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm surprised it was pulled from Mega, too. Guess the uploaders deleted it. Oh, well. It's still available via Pirate Bay and others. You can't stop the signal.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    its about information and data..they are regulating what you can KNOW....its just data that you input into the printer...so the feds are saying i cannot legally have a digital representation of the height width length and shape of an inanimate object.....sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    its about information and data..they are regulating what you can KNOW....its just data that you input into the printer...so the feds are saying i cannot legally have a digital representation of the height width length and shape of an inanimate object.....sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.
    They're scared because they know this technology can, and likely will, undermine all of their efforts to regulate, limit, and eventually ban+confiscate weapons of the people.

As soon as any Tom, Dick, or Harry at home can print out a functioning gun - they've lost the war.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Any good draftsman can create the CAD files. The left tends to get degrees in social science thus have little understanding on how things are made. They think that only big companies make guns. Thus the idea that they can regulate them.

It really is comical. We were kicking out CAM files for plastic components as projects back in high school.

Heck, your average middle schooler can draft or machine them in their spare time with little more than some basic tools and a pencil and paper.

But we better ban these files!

Lunacy at its finest.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I want to see someone make a wooden 30rnd ar magazine...wooden outside, wooden follower, all made by hand, and watch the anti-s squirm as they try to think of a way to ban hardwoods or wittleing knives

Top Bottom