• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pasonik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    First of all, if you have seen the pictures of his Remington 870, it looks as tho he beat the crap out of that gun. He just bought it a few days before, so they say, so was it a used shot gun? Another thing the media keeps claiming is that the shot gun was sawed off. It looks like a full 18" to me with a long tube. Screenshot_2013-09-25-21-59-24.png Screenshot_2013-09-25-21-58-13.png Screenshot_2013-09-25-21-58-48.png

Comment's?

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    using paint and the ruler in the first pic I measure 17" barrel. They're probably ignorant and think since the stock was cut off that it is a "sawed off" shotgun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hum? How painful would it be to fire a SG that way?
    Any idea what the text means?
    What did he fire from it? Birdshoot? Buckshoot? Slugs?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    BTW, the shooter had security clearance, they didn't say he had any gunsmithing training or had taken a class on maintenance.
    Probably could have avoided the whole thing, if they made saws illegal, couldn't mod the stock and sneak it in then.
    Big box Home Improvement stores are the work of the devil.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    First of all, if you have seen the pictures of his Remington 870, it looks as tho he beat the crap out of that gun. He just bought it a few days before, so they say, so was it a used shot gun? Another thing the media keeps claiming is that the shot gun was sawed off. It looks like a full 18" to me with a long tube. View attachment 21794 View attachment 21795 View attachment 21796

Comment's?

after looking at the pictures, the stock was "sawed off" and since the bbl is missing the front sight, it was "sawed off" too, so yes it was a sawed off shotgun,

now what the firearm people,and the sheeple read as "sawed off" are two different things, in a literal term, yes the sheeple will consider that a "sawed off" shotgun, simply because someone sawed off the bbl and stock.

firearms people (like us) know that what he did was "butcher" a hunting gun, to make a killing weapon!

i would wager, he wanted a pistolgrip shotgun, and since the batfe ruled that a shotgun sold with no way to fire it from the shoulder was a "pistol", he had to buy a long gun and make it a pistol grip,since he was a out of state resident he couldnt purchase a "handgun"

so in a way, the media is right, it is a "sawed off" shotgun

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I agree with shootersix. That front sight was sawed off and normally the bbl goes a little further past the extended magazine. I looks like it was only sawed off about an inch and a half, but sawed off none the less. Maybe he did this to get it to fit in his small book bag.

[video=youtube;1dsLQLVk7nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dsLQLVk7nY&noredirect=1[/video]

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Regardless of length, the ****ing nutjob achieved his purpose no? It wasn't the ****ing shotgun that did anything, a deranged person used it for ill intent. End of story. A person could do similar damage with a machete in a similar gun free zone.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Yes elf means extra low frequency its something submarines use and they were working with it at the navy yard i guess. conspiracy theorists believe the government uses ELF to tap into our minds and mess with us:tinfoil:. I guess ELF could also be my initials minus my last name, maybe he was stalking me.

Top Bottom