• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yes. Restructuring society and imposing new moralities. Yes, we want to rule the world.

My GF and I finally got married last week after 24 years. Our plan is now complete. First, we take over the block...then the neighborhood...then Mug n' Bun....THEN THE WORLD!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    First off, congratulations! And best of luck!

Second, how do we apply for a position in the coming hierarchy?

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Thank you very much!!

All that is necessary is a good pair of Birkenstocks and a working knowledge of the Indigo Girls.

I think I still have a copy of Strange Fires on cassette. If recall correctly , ol' chrome dome( Kenny Aronof ) played the drums on that record.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Personally I don't think I will care where I am buried when I die. I told the wife I would prefer to just be thrown in a hole with none of that extra preserving stuff (extra cost). I am dead, what's the point.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I'm fine with this so long as they divide it up like that for everyone: whites-only plots, blacks-only plots, gays-only plots, heterosexuals-only plots, and so on down the line. Either it's always acceptable to categorize and divide human beings by their sexual orientation and race and religion or it never is.

The biggest problem will arise with the quad-racial Asian-Dutch-Jamaican-Cuban guy who was only gay on the weekends currently scheduled for burial tomorrow.

Humankind: always eager to find ways to divide and segregate and marginalize others by forming cohesive, exclusive, meaningless little groups. How banal. How pointless. How human.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Humankind: always eager to find ways to divide and segregate and marginalize others by forming cohesive, exclusive, meaningless little groups. How banal. How pointless. How human.

That's good. It does seem like the pleasure most people get from being part of a group is directly proportional to the number of other people who want to join, but aren't allowed.

That compulsion is genetic, like so many other of our peculiarities. What's most interesting to me is that one of the most significant things that separates humans from other creatures is the ability to rise above those natural compulsions, but at the same time, we aren't nearly as good at it as we all would like to think we are.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I see no problem with an all lesbian cemetery in and of itself; what irks me is the fact that if they tried to make a heterosexual exclusive cemetery they would be called intolerant and more than likely sued to oblivion.

That is what bothers me.

I'm fine with this so long as they divide it up like that for everyone: whites-only plots, blacks-only plots, gays-only plots, heterosexuals-only plots, and so on down the line. Either it's always acceptable to categorize and divide human beings by their sexual orientation and race and religion or it never is.

There's nothing new about "exclusive" burial grounds, the practice is centuries old. Try buying a plot in a Catholic cemetery if you aren't Catholic. Some churches may let you in if your spouse is Catholic, but no ties to Catholicism equals no plot for you in most instances. Same with a Jewish cemetery. The 'wicked' may not be buried with the 'righteous'.

Sometimes you end up with something like this: Graves of a Catholic woman and her Protestant husband | Unusual Places but I haven't heard any public outcry over them.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    In California homosexuals tried pushing a law through the legislature to ban infant circumcision. Same is happening in some European countries. There are number of folks here in Indiana that I have debated who also want laws to ban infant circumcision. Our friend Miah and her pals are pushing for this. Not so sure that many libertarians also support such bans.

Everyone wants to ban something. Especially the things they don't agree with.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The biggest problem will arise with the quad-racial Asian-Dutch-Jamaican-Cuban guy who was only gay on the weekends currently scheduled for burial tomorrow.

After you are dead, do you really care? After all a graveyard is merely a landfill for human waste. As is a crematorium is an incinerator for human waste.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    After you are dead, do you really care? After all a graveyard is merely a landfill for human waste. As is a crematorium is an incinerator for human waste.

Why not then turn cemeteries into landfills? If there is nothing sacred, if rest means nothing, if peace means nothing, if respect means nothing, just turn them all into actual landfills, Trooper.

Top Bottom