• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Not at all. Just sharing for people's reference and to give a little shameless plug to a new gun rights group I see potential in.

Enthusiast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    A major boycott of the NFL by Constitution loving Patriots is not likely to happen so they can basically do anything they want.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    You wouldn't be. I'm not watching the NFL anymore. It's really not that hard to do, you can catch highlights and scores on ESPN if you need to.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've got a Ted Williams shotgun. Funny how 50 years ago a major sports celebrity could endorse firearms, but now none of the major ball sports will have anything to do with firearms. Does NASCAR allow firearms related sponsors?

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    Is the NFL promoting gun control?

I think they are acting in what they consider to be the best interest of their brand by avoiding certain controversial issues altogether.

Bob Costas is the one who needs to be boycotted.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Amen to everything said! Makes me want to buy some DD parts! NFL needs to check its fan base. I hope people get loud about this.

PS- Go Packers!

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    No, you would not be the only one. I feel strong enough about my rights that I am saying TO HELL WITH THE NFL, I will no longer be a ranter and raver for such a blatant infringement of my rights.

Don't let the door hit ya.....I'll keep watching, and buying NFL Sunday ticket. Football on Sunday afternoons has been my time to relax and unwind since I was a kid. I'm not giving it up, regardless of what political stand they take.

Plus, the Nfl can't be all anti-gun since 60% of snaps are from the SHOTGUN and the PISTOL gaining popularity over the past few years.

Top Bottom