• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Cutting laser does'nt work very well. He shined it on his gloves and it didn't burn any holes. I just called my local NINJA to see if he could get me one. He said they were all being worked on at Ludco's Guns so there is going to be a delay in getting them.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    What a tool!
    And I am impressed that he wasn't laughing at the sheer stupidity of what he was saying. And the only things missing were the throwing stars that come of out of the mag well, the samurai sword attached to the slide and the climbing string in the trigger guard.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    the infa-red light that you can only see with night vision on... but it is shining on the table right in front of me. hahaha

everything was "infa-red" this made me laugh out loud.

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    "as you can see it has pimped out chrome accessories, cuz that's how ninjas roll...

and it also has a wide mouth here, cuz that's also how ninjas roll."

Classic. If that was on the fly, the guy deserves an award.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    New Castle
    Cutting laser does'nt work very well. He shined it on his gloves and it didn't burn any holes. I just called my local NINJA to see if he could get me one. He said they were all being worked on at Ludco's Guns so there is going to be a delay in getting them.

Yeah the laser seemed to be defective. ATF called me yesterday and told me they had my special order ninja glock in evidence and that I would not be recieveing it far at least a year or two :):

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    New Castle
    What a tool!
    And I am impressed that he wasn't laughing at the sheer stupidity of what he was saying. And the only things missing were the throwing stars that come of out of the mag well, the samurai sword attached to the slide and the climbing string in the trigger guard.

I was told those are all options still in the testing phase.:twocents:

zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    The anti-gunners are going to be all over this. :D The question is, at what point, if any, will they realize that it is a joke?

Top Bottom