• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    i question the people saying it was an inside job to go to war and get oil. Well we got no oil, .

There are / were plenty of videos on YT from former Haliburtin employees that talked about the fraud and waste that went on (that we got to pay for ) with that company .

Gee I wonder who might have stood to make a mint if that company got buku gov. contracts during war time , it wouldn't have been the VP of the country would it ?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    zippy23 said:
    i question the people saying it was an inside job to go to war <strike>and get oil</strike>.

If anything, it was about going to war.

Look back at how this allowed our government to explode in size, and our liberty to contract proportionally.

They're lying about something. That much is apparent.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The one hitting the pentagon is the one to question. No video, very grainy video of an explosion, no debris that is consistent with plane wrecks, no one got hurt from that one i think, i question the people saying it was an inside job to go to war and get oil. Well we got no oil, we took out a horrible horrible man from power, freed a country, got set up to go into afghanistan where the real threats were coming from, set up a serious presence in the middle of the very place that is determined to destroy us. Very few people know the the full details, and i bet everything we'll never know.

The Pentagon had a few casualties. If you go there now the field in front where the a/c hit has a bench for each of victims. The reason only a few was the a/c impacted the ground directly in front of the building. That wing had just finished being renovated with blast resistant windows and there were very few people in it yet.

Space was made for all the office shifts by moving the National Guard Bureau, Army and Air into the Crystal City Complex across the highway. They have since moved to Andrews AFB as the renovations continue...don't think they'll move back right away even though they have a seat on the CJCS now.

As for Saddam, that SOB had been shooting missiles at our aircraft every day between the DSs. How many press reports on that? We'll never know a lot of things because there are a lot of things to know and the people who have the job to report it only want what fits their spin to hit the airways.

It's just like McCarthy...if you read the Venona transcripts you find out he was right, there were communists in the State Department.

Top Bottom