• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Im not going to delve into anything but point out he is obviously a idiot.

I see a pic of him in some kind of mall ninja :mallninja:pose. He has got to have 10 pounds of lights etc on the rifle. However the one thing that lept out was the grip pod.

ITS ON BACKWARDS.

I have one I use for multigun sometimes and the release button on his is facing fwd. Plus if you look at the thumb screw its a dead giveaway and you can see the outline of the button facing fwd.

Here is a link with the pic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8655175/Oslo-explosion-live-coverage.html

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Looking at this photo, there appears to be a patch of insignia of some sort on his upper left arm. On it appears to be the work "Norway". I wonder why a Norwegian would have his country's name spelled in another language on it? That would be like an American having "Estados Unidos" on it. Unusual...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Well......
    Since there's no death penalty in Norway that SOB will be the guest of his home country for the rest of his worthless life.
    With a little luck, someone in the same prison will have lost a close relative to this madman and want to "discuss" it with him. :noway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Anders-Behring-Bre_1954262b.jpg

Is that a real picture of him? I've seen pixar movies that look more realistic.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Looking at this photo, there appears to be a patch of insignia of some sort on his upper left arm. On it appears to be the work "Norway". I wonder why a Norwegian would have his country's name spelled in another language on it? That would be like an American having "Estados Unidos" on it. Unusual...

This is not a military uniform, just a "private" patch and since most people in Norway speak english I think it's possible he has stuff in english on his suit.

Anders_Behring_Breivik_in_diving_suit_with_gun_%28self_portrait%29.jpg

This is a better quality picture that looks more real, you can clearly see "Norway".
    It says something about a "hunting permit" too. :dunno:

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    As has been mentioned, Norway doesn't have the death penalty.

Also, the longest prison term possible is 21 years....

-J-

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    As has been mentioned, Norway doesn't have the death penalty.

Also, the longest prison term possible is 21 years....

-J-
    I wasn't aware of the 21 year maximum. :noway:
    All the more reason to hope he runs into a victims friend/relative in prison.
    Hopefully a knuckle dragging type named "Bruno The Mangler."

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    What I don't know is if it's 21 years per convicted offense...or 21 years total max.

21 x 93 = OK with me....

-J-

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What I don't know is if it's 21 years per convicted offense...or 21 years total max.

21 x 93 = OK with me....

-J-

I just found out it's 21 years max, no matter what's the crime, no matter if you kill 1 person or 100.
    It's possible for people to get out of jail after 12 years, most people dont stay more than 14 years even if they are convicted to 21 years.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Boy, the libs photoshopped everything they think is evil on that gun they could think of, didn't they?

That whole pic is dirty, the whole story is dirty, too many holes in logic, too many assertions of left vs. right rhetoric...kind of feels like the whole "we dumped bin Laden's body in the ocean" thing.

There's too 'much' information.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wasn't aware of the 21 year maximum. :noway:
    All the more reason to hope he runs into a victims friend/relative in prison.
    Hopefully a knuckle dragging type named "Bruno The Mangler."

From what I heard on the TV their prisons are really nice. Remember they are more civilized than us.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    While I'm not a photoshop expert by any means, it is obvious the picture is fake. Notice how the skin tone on the face doesn't match the skin tone on the hands.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    While I'm not a photoshop expert by any means, it is obvious the picture is fake. Notice how the skin tone on the face doesn't match the skin tone on the hands.

That is the case of many people, that doesnt mean anything. :rolleyes:
    I dont think it's a fake picture, and if it is it cannot be tell by stuff like that anyway.

I dont see why it would be fake, who would make a fake picture and for what reasons? :dunno:

From what we know, this guy made a video on YouTube and like that happend in the past already those guys take pictures of themselves with their weapons prior to the shooting.Just like the Virginia Tech massacre shooter did.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    This is not a military uniform, just a "private" patch and since most people in Norway speak english I think it's possible he has stuff in english on his suit.

This is a better quality picture that looks more real, you can clearly see "Norway".
    It says something about a "hunting permit" too. :dunno:

Yeah, it says "muliticultural traitor hunting permit" and "Marxist Hunter". Clearly not military. :)

Top Bottom