• ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you play the Chrysler commercial backwards the voice of Clint Eastwood is actually the voice of Rosey O'Donnel slowed way, waaay down.

And she's talking about how she's really the satan herself and devil food cake and devilled eggs are making us all worship her and we'll all be her sex slaves by super bowl XLVII and...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm disappointed that Madonna didn't share the stage with her friend & fellow Illuminist, Lady Gaga. They could have both donned their favorite pair of horns and sung Lady Gaga's song Judas.

Make sure you gather your kids around for this one.

gaga-goathead-image.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc&ob[/ame]

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm disappointed that Madonna didn't share the stage with her friend & fellow Illuminist, Lady Gaga. They could have both donned their favorite pair of horns and sung Lady Gaga's song Judas.

Make sure you gather your kids around for this one.

gaga-goathead-image.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc&ob

Naw, Lady Gaga is just JonBenet Ramsey, all growed up. It's all been planned to keep "Inquiring Minds" focused away from the 2012 Elections. :rolleyes:

When you look for the boogeyman everywhere, sooner or later you'll find him in everything.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't think that's what the video was about at all. He's critiquing the misplaced priorities about the majority of Americans.... obsessed with bread & circus while their freedoms are being taken away their your noses. He's making note of the subconscious inundation of the mind with occult symbolism.

That guy cracks me up!
    But...this is pretty much how Americans approach the media and entertainment industry in general. Not a lot of active thinkers out there when it comes to TV and movies and such. We become like drones shelling out our money to make semi talented, mostly phony, morally questionable people rich.

As far a Madonna, she was interviewed and said she prays a lot before her performances. I do wonder to whom exactly she prays. Could it be...Satan? Don't really know, but I agree with the guy in the video...she is no role model.

Worship of Baal, maybe?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ok lets just say that Madonna was portraying a satanic ritual during the halftime show. Also assume my son is not 5 month sold, but 10 years old.

I would like to think that I have raised him in such a manner that he would be smart enough to think for himself and not let something he reads or watches on tv be enough to warp his views.

They made sure to include the All Seeing Eye in their black mass ritual too.

madonna4.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTF9DCIXn2M[/ame]

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What a D-bag.... He comes off as the type of high strung, wound up, mysoginist that keeps women in a pit in his basement... I guess I'm immune to illuminati influence from the their superbowl halftime show, as I saw it as 15 minutes of entertainment and have put little thought (aside from comments on posts in here) since...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Huh. I wondered why I had a sudden urge to sacrifice a chicken at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. BBQ Chicken Wings took care of that for me, though.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Naw, Lady Gaga is just JonBenet Ramsey, all growed up. It's all been planned to keep "Inquiring Minds" focused away from the 2012 Elections. :rolleyes:

I really dont know why you guys all care so much about Madonna to reply with such passion....

I personally could care less... but whatever trips your trigger.

However, this quote, is comedy gold.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    They made sure to include the All Seeing Eye in their black mass ritual too.

madonna4.jpg

Great post Rambone!

Either people "get this" or they don't...but that does not change the fact that there are people (Illuminati) to whom this symbolism is VERY important. Important enough to make sure it was the Super Bowl halftime show!

+1

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So...let's just say that Madonna IS a devil-worshiper and intentionally put all this Satanic stuff in her halftime show. So what? It doesn't mean it's real, it doesn't mean she's converting anybody, it doesn't mean anything. It means no more than Tebow's shows of religion on the field, it's just his opinion. If she wanted to have a show where she had puppies and kittens running around everywhere it would have made about as much difference as this one. Do people try to point out all this conspiracy stuff so they can feel smarter than everyone else? Like they saw what nobody else saw?

Top Bottom