• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I got some expert training from my coworker/buddy scowens and I'm looking forward to it.

Jonathan

Man we are really sorry for you. You have our deepest sympathy. ;)

SO's will have their hands full now.

I am shocked to hear that about a Taurus, Shocked I say. Well maybe not. :)

Last edited:

joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Yeah... My gun had a bent trigger bar from the factory. Caused a 13+ pound pull which is supposed to be 4-5pd. So I better be nice since I'm borrowing an xd tomorrow from him!

Not real happy about having to send a new gun in for repair but definitely looking forward to using it in the future.

Sbcman, I've got a few 9mm boxes if those will work for you. I don't have any glocks.... Or hearts on the boxes!

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana

See its a sign of a master that can screw you but you enjoy it!

Or,....
    . just how does one break a firing pin on a break action shotgun? Opps guess you didnt mention that did you? I think the order of events were: it broke and THEN you handed it to me...

Be careful with giving the boxes to SBCMan; thats Dustydawgs turff.....just sayin.....

joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Or,....
    . just how does one break a firing pin on a break action shotgun? Opps guess you didnt mention that did you? I think the order of events were: it broke and THEN you handed it to me...

Be careful with giving the boxes to SBCMan; thats Dustydawgs turff.....just sayin.....

HA. This coming from the guy that said "How do you break a break action shotgun...That thing has moving parts?" These electrical guys... Gotta watch out for them. :n00b:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Sbcman, I've got a few 9mm boxes if those will work for you. I don't have any glocks.... Or hearts on the boxes!

Thanks for the offer, but I can't take it. We shoot man rounds in ESR:D But you get a +1 for having no Glocks....or hearts on the boxes.

And before Mike or somebody chimes in with a "yeah, man rounds in CDP too!", we don't use feminine devices like slides and springs in ESR:D

Was anyone else disappointed with Scott's gun selling email? I so wanted to see his 625 on the list.

Catch ya'll tomorrow- I'm currently on reloading binge to have something to shoot tomorrow. Realized this afternoon I had exactly 6 clips loaded:n00b:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    And before Mike or somebody chimes in with a "yeah, man rounds in CDP too!", we don't use feminine devices like slides and springs in ESR:D

It don't git no more manly than sticking your bullets in a clip with a mooner!!
    Darn near x rated when you think about it.

Catch ya'll tomorrow- I'm currently on reloading binge to have something to shoot tomorrow. Realized this afternoon I had exactly 6 clips loaded:n00b:

Reloaded 9's till I ran out of powder for 9's and reloaded 40's - 45's till I ran out of bullets. Oh what a good boy am I.:rockwoot:

Downside is now I need to buy supplies.

joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Great time today! Had a ton of fun for my first time out. Didn't shoot worth a crap... Learning curve! Shotgun side match was great too! I could have run that thing 10 times and it would not have gotten old! Nice goin Scowens!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    You know sometimes there are sharp rocks under all that mud at the lake stage.

picture.php

Good match today!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    It was good to get back in the game after my deer season hiatus since November. This counted as day 1 for nationals training. I don't think we could have got a better January day for a match.

Hope everyone had a great time. I had to work again this weekend. Hope to see everyone next month.

It's rough when life gets in the way of serious things like IDPA;) Catch ya next time!

Great time today! Had a ton of fun for my first time out. Didn't shoot worth a crap... Learning curve! Shotgun side match was great too! I could have run that thing 10 times and it would not have gotten old! Nice goin Scowens!

Glad you enjoyed it man! You did well and I give you an official invitation to the Kool Kids Squad from now on. (That's whatever squad I'm on):D

Sounds like you just joined a very exclusive club! :D

How did the shotgun match to? I had a great time today despite the occasional procedural penalty from the new gun.

Yeah, I think Grelber's initiation to the 4x4 Club is complete:laugh:

The sidematch was pretty cool, as usual. I like them being held in the house instead of the lake bay. It was basically the same course as the IDPA house course, with a few steel additions and some flying clays:rockwoot:

Your gun gave you the procedurals, eh? I know you have this whole lust thing with Glock but I didn't know you trusted them to actually run the courses for you:n00b:

I was pretty bummed I didn't get to come watch today. We had an emergency car detail at the last minute, so i spent my day cleaning puke out of the back of a mini-van :xmad:

You know, even if the match was a total waste of time, every course terrible, and the weather 10 below in a howling breeze, it's good to be reminded that a match like that is still a good day compared to what some folks are doing:puke:Catch you next time!

Top Bottom