Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    WE own 2 houses next to each other and the daughter and kids live next door. We are working on the house next to them. Abandoned and in poor shape. Get it/fix it/kids will move there and son will take the house they live in now. We are grabbing territory.

Off to school.

Have a great day CM!!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I did that when I was a kid. As soon as school was out, flew to Florida and spent at least a month with my Grandparents.
    That's good stuff, my parents go up to Michigan each summer, she usually goes there first, but my dad has some Dr Apts in July, she will go back with them.

I stick built what we have up now but damn that is a lot of work.

That's what I did, a Nail gun makes short work of it, just gotta set the pressure way down so you don't blow them right thru the picket. My brother and I did a 150ft over in Haughville last summer, did it in one day with the nail gun.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. I see the last thread got cut off a bit earlier.

My sister called this morning...finally got her off the phone and now I am behind on other things. Need to head to the neighbor's soon. So much to do...but it is a beautiful day so we'll make the best of it!

Leroy and I walked through the yard and checked on all the flowers this morning. Garden seems to be intact and no more tomato plants disappeared. Cucumbers look like they are starting to sprout (after replanting due to them all disappearing).

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hey, mom. We still don't have a garden...we keep saying we're going to do it, but haven't gotten around to it in the 3 years we've been in the house. :dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey, mom. We still don't have a garden...we keep saying we're going to do it, but haven't gotten around to it in the 3 years we've been in the house. :dunno:

I sometimes wonder if it is worth all the work, but then when the fresh veggies start coming in and we can just walk out and pick what we want...it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom