The Official Status Update Thread #188 Is it spring yet..????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was wrong. Just got some meat out to thaw and checked the thermometer as I put that in the kitchen....55.8 currently. Feels colder so it must be the wind.

I am going to go get the corn out there before the critters start ringing the doorbell. That one mama is hugely pregnant and chewing on the stump now...that is the one with the salt/mineral block on it and they seem to love gnawing on the salt soaked stump. I'm pretty sure that one girl is going to have babies fairly soon. I am seriously thinking triplets as big as she is and as uncomfortable as she looks. She is even walking like it is a bit of a struggle for her. They keep looking at the house like "where the heck is that corn lady?" LOL

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Finally.
    I'm just trying to catch up. Then something to eat. Then attack the Christmas lights. Ugh.

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. You need more sleep. My mom worked midnights for years while raising us and ran on four hours of sleep per day for most of her life. She takes a nap every day now.

I feel like a scrooge when I don't decorate for Christmas, but it sure makes the clean up so much easier.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Back from running errands. Made it to my garden store. Bought potatoes, onions, peas and other spring planting seeds. We will go back in mid May for the summer stuff unless it warms up sooner.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Supposed to be 70's all of next week. I may save a bunch of outside work for then. I don't think I have too many appointments then. Just the dentist I think for my cleaning. I'm glad I didn't schedule it any sooner as my mouth still isn't completely healed from the tooth being pulled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom