The official Status update thread #189 Is the coffee ready yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good luck. Maybe find a nice restaurant to go to ease the pain.?

I suggested we could make a day of it and grab lunch somewhere. We shall see. The pictures all look good so far and the price is not out of line for the condition of the truck. It's a 1985 C10 with only 83K on it and a new crate motor with 13K on it. Not sure why they replaced the engine with only 83K but the body and the interior looks right for that mileage. I'm not looking for too perfect of a truck or he won't let me drive it in the winter like the suburban.

Taxes are paid for another year. Bought my VFW tickets so maybe I can buy whatever I want if I hit the jackpot! $368K this week....and growing if nobody hits it again.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Gunsmoke's is goooooood....:yesway:

[h=1]Gold Train: The Bullet: Part 2[/h]Jack Sinclair's gang is trying to steal the gold the U.S. Army is transporting on the same train Doc is transporting a seriously wounded Matt to Denver. Festus and Newly commandeer the wagon the gang will use the haul the gold away. Sinclair and most of the gang give chase on foot; the wagon cannot move fast because of the weight of its load. Matt, laying face down, still manages to shoot one of Sinclair's gang. But, in the process, his condition worsens. Meanwhile, the back story of various passengers unfolds, including a priest who doubts his faith.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom