mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pasta salad is done. downloading trail cam pics now.

I should take a shower...I feel dirty and stinky from mowing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Spicy Cajun brats, Italian brats, couple of dogs for the kids, and some mac n cheese

We had brats for lunch. I told hubby they should have had a warning label..."Hot after cooking". I bit into mine and the juice shot up my nose and burned my upper lip! :laugh:

I wish it would cool off a bit. I really want to do a fire in the pit but it has just been too hot to even think about sitting by a fire.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm thinking we will have the chicken, pasta salad and some cut up tomatoes. I'm not super hungry since we had brats for lunch.

I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow. We got a lot done today. I got the yardwork caught up for the most part, and hubby changed oil in two of my trucks and then went and bought a headlight since one on my '88 had a hole in it. I told him about it a while back, but he apparently forgot. It wasn't burned out but he decided to go ahead and replace it anyway. He worked on the gun stock he is making...another You Tube project he found. It is shaping up, but we still need to figure out where to get a trigger guard for it. I think he has the rest under control.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Evening folks, y'all have been busy all I did was be lazy and visit with the spouse a couple of times. She slept and I read my book.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Same sort of a day here in the GSF, even washing cars was hot. Clean now and looking for an adult beverage.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Finished making the last of the noodle boards this afternoon. Now the boss can finish them per the requests. We had some chili for dinner. Hope to set up my compressor Monday.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am going to have to buy some more chickens! That was the best chicken we have had in a long time. Sometimes I do find good things on FB...fresh, pasture raised...delicious! They butcher every Friday and it is 40 cents a pound less on Saturday before they freeze them so I may need to make a Saturday run and get about a dozen more for the freezer.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi Greg

Target, I always remember with humor getting questions about kitchen boards for what kind of finish was recommended to hold up against cutting on them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom