mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was shopping, watching Outlander and crocheting....multitasking again. Oh yeah, and emailing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Anymore Bobcat sightings mom?

Nope. I don't know if we will ever see it again, but I will be checking the cards more closely. It looks like their home range is up to 20 miles and they will travel over 100 miles to find a new place. The DNR has some interesting info about them on their site. I reported it so they can document that one was seen in our county. It was pretty cool to see.

We've had coyotes on the cameras almost every night now and today, the turkeys weren't here. I usually have about 40 here most of the day and they never showed up today. GG hasn't been home for two days now so I hope he comes back. He wanders for a day or two sometimes so I am not really too concerned, but with the coyotes on the cameras near the house, it does make me wonder.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Just tucked the terrorist in for the night. She fell out on my lap. They are getting so big that lap time will be gone soon enough.
    Yep it's gone before you know it

Nope. I don't know if we will ever see it again, but I will be checking the cards more closely. It looks like their home range is up to 20 miles and they will travel over 100 miles to find a new place. The DNR has some interesting info about them on their site. I reported it so they can document that one was seen in our county. It was pretty cool to see.

We've had coyotes on the cameras almost every night now and today, the turkeys weren't here. I usually have about 40 here most of the day and they never showed up today. GG hasn't been home for two days now so I hope he comes back. He wanders for a day or two sometimes so I am not really too concerned, but with the coyotes on the cameras near the house, it does make me wonder.
    Well, hopefully GG and the turkeys are back tomorrow.
    20 miles huh? that's got to get him kinda close to my place I would think. better keep an eye on my pooches when I put them out at night

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Everything I'm reading says they mainly hunt rabbits, rodents and squirrels. Not to say they wouldn't take a pet, but that is their main diet.

I'm out too...

Night all

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n

Sorry act I got company last night and was sidetracked. I was wrong on the song title, Christmas in Sarajevo was the one I was referring to.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I like all 3 of those also. I could see how the Peanuts tune would be difficult but bet it turned out very cool. Good list too btw.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom