The official status update thread #208 And we are still waiting on spring.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Sometimes it takes major events to change decades old behavior. Mama Bear and I have been living off of our stores (for the most part) for the last 7 weeks. We have learned to eat differently and with much less processed, boxed, packaged and frozen foods. I think that we will stay on this course, long after the Whu flue is gone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The G-daughter has suffered a lot from the Glutton issues she has being a Celiac and other allergy's on top of that so she has a fear of foods outside her comfort zone. I have spent a lot of time with her on broadening her views. It is taking hold and the creativity her and CKW have on tap has been a joy to watch. CKW has spent untold hours researching our diets and has stepped up in a major way. She found some Keto compliant bread tonight./ It is also Celiac compliant. With shipping it is near $9.50 a loaf but if I can make her a toasted ham and cheese sammie and have one with her it will be a 1st. Money be damned.

Last edited:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    We had home made chicken&noodles, mashed potatoes and homemade beer bread(made with beer since yeast is hard to come by now). I am stuffed to the point of misery, but comfort food, on a dreary day like today, was too good to stop eating:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom