The official Status Update Thread #213......The thread with no name.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Bc, did you ever get over the chest pain from yesterday morning?

Howdy Expat, yes Sir. It only happened yesterday morning and hasnt happened again since. Have to send in df readings more for a while for precaution but so far so good . Have to get religious with using my cpap too, cant lay down without it on from now on. Thanks for asking.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You daMan!

Thanks! :):

Howdy Expat, yes Sir. It only happened yesterday morning and hasnt happened again since. Have to send in df readings more for a while for precaution but so far so good . Have to get religious with using my cpap too, cant lay down without it on from now on. Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear this!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Howdy Expat, yes Sir. It only happened yesterday morning and hasnt happened again since. Have to send in df readings more for a while for precaution but so far so good . Have to get religious with using my cpap too, cant lay down without it on from now on. Thanks for asking.
    Glad to hear you have been okay. but sorry you have to hook that up if you want to drift off for 5-10 minutes.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Glad to hear you have been okay. but sorry you have to hook that up if you want to drift off for 5-10 minutes.

It is a pita for sure. I'm still having issues getting used to it. Thats one of the reasons I didnt have it on yesterday. If I put it on before im about to fall asleep it takes another hour or so before I can fall asleep it seems. If I just want to take a short nap I better really need one if not its not worth th hassle. If it helps keep me around to see my gkids graduation and maybe see them start a family its worth it I guess.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is a pita for sure. I'm still having issues getting used to it. Thats one of the reasons I didnt have it on yesterday. If I put it on before im about to fall asleep it takes another hour or so before I can fall asleep it seems. If I just want to take a short nap I better really need one if not its not worth th hassle. If it helps keep me around to see my gkids graduation and maybe see them start a family its worth it I guess.

I think I'd have a hard time getting used to a cpap. I start out sleeping on my back, which would be okay, but then I'm a side sleeper. Seems like that would be hard to do with the cpap.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all.

Instead of getting a shower, I have been working for the past half hour.

How is everyone doing this Monday morning?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good morning Haven. Pretty good here. You.

Gonna be a busy week. I worked a couple hours yesterday afternoon just so I wasn't buried starting out the week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom