• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'd actually trust most anyone in this thread.

There rep does have meaning to me.

I'd confidently sell a firearm or have confidence in most any kind of deal with the folks in this thread.
    Actually.....a few of us have.
    If you guys needed help, plumbing or anything, I would be there.
    I would like for all of us to get together sometime. Maybe at a 1500 or something.
    Maybe we could even get H&K to come down from the Great White North!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Much better, still sore as all get out. Got more movement in the shoulder now that it gave a massive pop last night. Scared the crap out of me, I initially thought I screwed it up more but the pain quickly went away.

I can raise my elbow to just below my shoulder but only with lower arm bent towards my shoulder.

At least I can function better than a one armed paper hanger now! Recovery time has been lowered from 5-6 months to 3-4 months, so I'm looking at getting out sooner to shoot this summer and return to full status on throwing beer around and driving. YEA!

Waiting to see my hot PT tomorrow.:rockwoot:

Glad to see you're getting better! How long till you get back to work?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I would like for all of us to get together sometime. Maybe at a 1500 or something.
    I agree. I'd help all my friends in this thread. Any way I could.

I want to organize an INGO camping weekend down here. I need to look for some dates.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Glad to see you're getting better! How long till you get back to work?

Return to the doc on May 12th, so it looks like May 17th, but it will still be light duty till maybe July to mid August. Better than the late August to Oct window that was first thought of.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

I proposed this late Feb, early March. We just need to set a time frame that accommodates everyone because I would hate to see someone miss out because I'd love to have all of us here in the thread there.

The next 1500 is the weekend of June 4th, 5th and 6th.

While I may attend the show for a quick fix, I might be able to throw in some time for a meet and greet, but this is my 23rd anniversary, and while I may have a forgiving wife at times, if I pooch this she'll castrate me. I like my nutz to much.:laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Best day ever!
    got to see the old man shoot a big OLD turkey in the face:rockwoot:
    the bird weighed in at almost 30#!!! the guys at bucks and jakes said it was the biggest bird weight wise to be checked in so far and that he needs to submit it to the NWTF records. he also had some monster spurs..beard was nice at 9.5" but nothing to write home about,the estimated the bird to be a 5yr old bird. I called him in and watched him strut around the decoy for about 5-10min I thought the old man was sleeping so I was gonna bust the turkey but as soon as I thought about it I heard the click of his safety and then "BOOOOM!" turkey did a back flip and laid over stiff as a board.
    was raining today so I didnt take the camera..got some pics on the disposable camera tho.
    also found some morels and caught enough crappie out of my dads lake for a nice meal.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    King Post whore is BACK! What's up fellas?? Just got back from pulling the last of our boxes from storage. I can finally get pictures of the W/D combo, couch, and file cabinet. :) If anyone needs any of those, let me know. I'll hook you up before they go to the garage sale. The W/D combo is an older whirlpool model, but they still work like new. I just don't need them and they gotta go. Couch is a Hide-a-Bed model. Blue with some red in it. Not the purdiest couch, but it's comfy and has a bed in it. The File cabinet is a small two-drawer cabinet but served us well.

Got a few other things out there too. :D I'll get pics and throw them up in the classifieds tomorrow.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK all you guys with a Blue ray player I need some input!! I bought my first Blue ray disk in the Avatar movie, Luckily I bought the one that had the BR and the DVD the DVD plays fine but the BR doesn't do anything!! I have a sharp Blue ray player and HDMI from it to the TV and as I said the DVD plays in the same player just fine but nothing with the BR any one have any suggestions??? Thanks in advance. :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    OK all you guys with a Blue ray player I need some input!! I bought my first Blue ray disk in the Avatar movie, Luckily I bought the one that had the BR and the DVD the DVD plays fine but the BR doesn't do anything!! I have a sharp Blue ray player and HDMI from it to the TV and as I said the DVD plays in the same player just fine but nothing with the BR any one have any suggestions??? Thanks in advance. :D
    You broke it! Did you wait for it to load? My blu ray player is a Samsung so I won't be of much help.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Sell the BR and keep the DVD. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

have you tried kicking it?:dunno:

btw: I watched avatar last night...was pleasantly surprised:yesway: good flick:)

oh..and book of eli sucks big donkey ballz and Im ticked about it! was so excited to see it then as it went on I thought "ok its gotta get better" guess what...it didnt! friggin fraggin friggle frag!

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Got me, have you checked all of your settings? Other than that does anyone near you have a BR player that you can check the disk to make sure it's not defective?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom