• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm handing out free Madden '10 lessons and UFC '10 ass whoopings for the remainder of the night if anyone wants to stop by.

Oh and there will be an abundance of the best fried wings you've ever had in your life.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Random question. Does anyone around Hendricks county have a holster that will fit a Ruger P85. I'm looking for a loaner for monday. I don't have a holster at the moment and I have a job on monday. I have collateral. Just PM me if you doo Thanks in advance.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    camera..I tried to delete one photo and accidentally pushed the button twice which deleted them all. next time I know to delete them once I have them on my PC:rolleyes:

I don't know how important those photos were to you, but just so you know, there is software available that can likely recover them. It may not be cheap though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hello Mrs.G! I read all your posts about going to Crown point. Yet I was still stupid enough to try to visit your store today.:n00b: :rolleyes:

:laugh:
    I wasn't there.

Man it was HOT today. No A/C in the building it's in. Crowd was heavy for the first half of the show, second half of the show was almost empty. Still sold some stuff.

For the guys who were there and waited so patiently for the hubby to show up, I thank you.

I'm tired, my legs, feet and back hurt. Time for bed, won't make it there for a bit though.

thanks RH for trying to get me the next badge, ohhhh so close. 1300 posts since I checked in this morning before the show. :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Have I said how much I hate lice? :xmad: I ****ING HATE ****ING STUPID ASS ****ING PIECES OF **** LICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. Carry on.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :laugh:
    I wasn't there.

Um...neither was anyone else. I did have a short conversation with an out of uniform officer in his police car parked out front. If I understood him correctly, that is his store next door to yours. He knew that you were at the show and asked me what I was looking for. Told him Mossberg accessories and he didn't have much else to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom