• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ok, I think that, with the exception of this thread, I need a break from the forum in general. Every time I go venture out there, I get mad. I know that it's just the internet and that it is about the farthest thing from the real world that there actually is but, WOW! Admin requests that we would not say or say we would do anything on here that we would not say or do in real life. I find it extremely hard to believe that some people lived to be as old as they claim to be if they are truly in life, who they are on here. :n00b:

everyone is an internet commando.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    everyone is an internet commando.

Yeah, kinda makes ya wonder how many middle aged men are sitting, in their boxers, in their mother's basement, clinging to their water pistol, because "mommy" thinks real guns are too dangerous to be in her house.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah, kinda makes ya wonder how many middle aged men are sitting, in their boxers, in their mother's basement, clinging to their water pistol, because "mommy" thinks real guns are too dangerous to be in her house.

I dunno, but I'm a grown man in my own living room wearing jeans posing my dogs with guns for photos.

That can't be much better.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think a 20 minute commute would be nice...

Or were you talking about waiting for the bus Mrs G ?

bus was only 20 minutes late and yes I could have had them to school in less than 10 minutes but they like to ride the bus. :dunno:

I've heard said, jokingly, that the biggest majority of gun owners on any web forum 2 years ago were living in their moms basement playing dungeons and dragons and relieving themselves (I don't mean whizzing either) to pictures in National Geographic. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Ok, I think that, with the exception of this thread, I need a break from the forum in general. Every time I go venture out there, I get mad. I know that it's just the internet and that it is about the farthest thing from the real world that there actually is but, WOW! Admin requests that we would not say or say we would do anything on here that we would not say or do in real life. I find it extremely hard to believe that some people lived to be as old as they claim to be if they are truly in life, who they are on here. :n00b:

I can appreciate what you are saying here but all you really need to know is this:

I am RIGHT and you are WRONG.

That is all...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom