• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I hear ya, sometimes you have to get away from stuff.

it's kind of sad that there are people who get on here for the sole purpose of trying tick someone/anyone off.

I have nearly spent all of my time on this site in this (Break Room) area because I don't find it amusing to read directed comments that are desgned to make someone mad.

unless of course I am the doing it :D :rockwoot:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I have seen so many gold badges since I've been on here today. WOW, JUST WOW.

how in the heck did that happen...........whoring pays off I guess.

OH, who ever repd me.........thanks.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    it's kind of sad that there are people who get on here for the sole purpose of trying tick someone/anyone off.

I have nearly spent all of my time on this site in this (Break Room) area because I don't find it amusing to read directed comments that are desgned to make someone mad.

unless of course I am the doing it :D :rockwoot:

Actually, a lot of what is said in this thread would cause a :poop: -storm in many other threads.

I think most people in here are just able to see through it and take it for what it is...a bunch of nonsense typed in a forum! :cool:

Oh, and good to see ya around! :yesway:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    some of the regulars moved to another forum, some got busy with life, some who knows.
    I've seen a perfectly good Forum go down the toilet because the Staff didn't crack down on the "Haters".
    Members get tired of being hated.
    The member who left today tried to point that out but got shot in the ass for his trouble.
    Just sayin. :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've seen a perfectly good Forum go down the toilet because the Staff didn't crack down on the "Haters".
    Members get tired of being hated.
    The member who left today tried to point that out but got shot in the ass for his trouble.
    Just sayin. :dunno:

If I'm correct about who you are talking about, it looks like he may have changed his mind.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/1600448-post148.html

I definitely agree that there were some idiots in that thread. I hope he is able to enjoy the forum.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The thing of it is, that the haters love to get under our skin, Hence the best way not to fall in that trap is to not let them under your skin to Begin with, We all have our Opinion, It is just that our opinion! they are entitled to theres just as we are entitled to ours!! and leave it at that, no matter what we will not change the haters mind and they will not change ours! Remember two thing happen when you get into an argument with an Idiot on the Internet!!
    1. You just got in an argument with an Idiot on the Internet
    2. See rule #1
    It quite literally means nothing in our day to day life, so the best we can do is just let the haters hate it's what they do! and I refuse to go down to that level!
    Just my two cents!!:D

Now carry on with our general nonsense!! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom