• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Hey guys I'm back!! My girlfriend is gone for the weekend and I've got some free time for once! Looks like I've missed alot :(

How about some reps to help me catch up to all you silver stars!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    A little update though. My car broke down earlier this week, the serpentine belt tensioner pulley's bearing went out and the pulley came off. So while I replace the tensioner since its weak too, I'm also replacing the timing belt tensioner and idlers since they are overdue, along with the belt, and cam seals. Then for other work I'm doing also doing the rear lower trailing arms, upper control blades with new adjustable units, and some stainless braided brake lines. I get all this done and it'll be nice and ready for some more autocross racing, and some dragstrip runs :D :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    AWWW... feeling guilty?

Nope not a bit, but when the owner of the forum closes your thread in the forum support thread 4 minutes after it's posted, I think it's time for you to take a little notice.

This forum is a community and part of it is having some fun also, looks like you can't understand that, or just don't want to.

I've never used the ignore feature here before because I feel that everyone has something to contribute no matter how large or small, but you truly have me reconsidering that concept right now, don't push me to that point.

You are now on the verge of dancing naked in my living room instead of out in the street, want to really complain create, your own thread with a poll and just see where your thoughts really stand.

My constructive criticism take it or leave.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Nope not a bit, but when the owner of the forum closes your thread in the forum support thread 4 minutes after it's posted, I think it's time for you to take a little notice.

This forum is a community and part of it is having some fun also, looks like you can't understand that, or just don't want to.

I've never used the ignore feature here before because I feel that everyone has something to contribute no matter how large or small, but you truly have me reconsidering that concept right now, don't push me to that point.

You are now on the verge of dancing naked in my living room instead of out in the street, want to really complain create, your own thread with a poll and just see where your thoughts really stand.

My constructive criticism take it or leave.

Great post, i tried to rep you, but apparantly gotta spread some around first. :dunno:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    This is awesome...

Smith & Wesson Security Systems
    housesigns.jpg

Closer look:
    smithwesson_logo.jpg

Yes... It's real.