Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    F*** people.

Was at the Doctor's Office at St. Francis South for an ultrasound and check-up with the OB. Come out to find somebody keyed down the whole side of our brand new blue 2014 Toyota 4Runner.

Why? I have no idea. Huge lot - always full. Didn't park anywhere special or **** anybody off as far as we know.

Thankfully they didn't press hard and I'll be able to polish it out but now I get to spend a couple hours polishing a scratch out from headlight to tail light. It is high enough up the truck that there's no way it was on accident [up near where the side meets the hood, goes up and over the door handles and back down].

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    There's no cameras in the lot that I could see. Only employee we've ever let go lives in Cali so I doubt he had anything to do with it especially since we're still friends and talk/play games regularly.

I know it wasn't anybody I know - but I don't know why. I mean if they keyed it and left a note 'I keyed your truck because you parked in the spot I was going to park in,' or something at least I'd know why even if I didn't agree with their reasoning.

That's the thing that really gets me - I'm very logical and I always want to know how things work / why they work. This also applies to situations such as this. More than wishing it didn't happen I wish I just knew WHY and I will never know.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Went out and started hand polishing the scratch - went to the deepest spot and now you can't tell it was there but I know the paint is thinner uggh.

At least I should be able to get all of it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom