• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yep! Sadly though his daughter is alone and suffering. He needs to protect her from that B!!!
    hopefuly you guys get out and make it and she sees how happy you are and can't stop it. As long as your gf doesn't let mommy interfere wit your relationship then I think you'll be fine

:lmfao:

damn man ifeel for you. If my garage was a finished one. I'd let you bunk in there.

I appreciate the thought man. We'll pull through this and be even better off than we are here. GF is staying behind only to pay off credit cards that her mom incurred debt on. (kitchen stove, microwave, TV, surround sound, ceiling fans, kitchen faucet, bed, night stand, etc etc...) Mom refuses to give GF money to pay it off so the GF is working 2 jobs to pay it off herself. 8 months until then est. She can't wait to get out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BnB. It's hard having roommates. I had a friend as a roommate, wasn't too bad. Till he lost his job. He went from work aholic to a guy that couldn't even use a snowblower to clear the driveway when I was on a double.
    Took years before I kicked him out.
    He ended up dying 4 months after. His sister said he blamed me to the end. But her and the rest of the family completely understood.

Hi RnR

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    BnB. It's hard having roommates. I had a friend as a roommate, wasn't too bad. Till he lost his job. He went from work aholic to a guy that couldn't even use a snowblower to clear the driveway when I was on a double.
    Took years before I kicked him out.
    He ended up dying 4 months after. His sister said he blamed me to the end. But her and the rest of the family completely understood.

Hi RnR
    I understand. I've lived with roommates since I was 10. Before that I lived with my mom and older sister in Bloomington, IN. Then I moved to Indy and lived with my dad and his roommate. When I graduated high school in 2008 I moved out two months later and have lived with a roommate ever since.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I appreciate the thought man. We'll pull through this and be even better off than we are here. GF is staying behind only to pay off credit cards that her mom incurred debt on. (kitchen stove, microwave, TV, surround sound, ceiling fans, kitchen faucet, bed, night stand, etc etc...) Mom refuses to give GF money to pay it off so the GF is working 2 jobs to pay it off herself. 8 months until then est. She can't wait to get out.
    You know whatshe should do. Anything that's in her name she should have a moving crew come and take to a storage unit when your mother in law isn't home. Or even if she is who cares, te daughter and you are legal residents and can't be kicked out without an eviction process. I'd make her life a living hell. Stop doing anything for that ***** and make her eat out of your hand and beg you to forgive her.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    You know whatshe should do. Anything that's in her name she should have a moving crew come and take to a storage unit when your mother in law isn't home. Or even if she is who cares, te daughter and you are legal residents and can't be kicked out without an eviction process. I'd make her life a living hell. Stop doing anything for that ***** and make her eat out of your hand and beg you to forgive her.
    GF said she's taking everything with her when she leaves. She has receipts. Cards are in her name. She owns it all and she has never claimed to do something and not followed through with it. Her move out day is going to be a funny one!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Also I'd recomend your gf write a letter to her parents saying that from this date forward any charges made against her credit without her written approval will be considers theft and reported to the police. Get it and copies notarized.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    GF said she's taking everything with her when she leaves. She has receipts. Cards are in her name. She owns it all and she has never claimed to do something and not followed through with it. Her move out day is going to be a funny one!
    Good for her! Remember that they cannot just lock you or her out without going through a court eviction. Right now you have just as much right to be in that house as she and her husband do. If she tries to kick you out call the cops. I know it sucks to make them babysit her but they have to enforce the law. Or take her to court.
    I would stomp that ***** til she sees I wasn't taking no more **** (figuratively)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know it's different looking in than inside looking out but obviously this is causing you grief and stress you don't need. I'd stop paying her for anything extra. Pay just for the rent and don't even eat her food. Make her get her own groceries.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I know it's different looking in than inside looking out but obviously this is causing you grief and stress you don't need. I'd stop paying her for anything extra. Pay just for the rent and don't even eat her food. Make her get her own groceries.

Yeah, see that's where we have to be careful. GF still eats and ****s under the roof [Strike]they[/Strike] her dad provides. If we don't play our cards right she won't be out of here anytime soon.

I'm not even worried about myself. Yeah, I'm stressed out and ****, but I just want her to have somebody to stand up for her even if it means living with the wench. GF told me last night "you're more help to me when you're not stressed and snappy." I have to respect her for it, I don't want to leave her here alone, but she asked me to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom