Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My Cats are strange. I am sitting here eating some Rits-Bits Cheese crackers and gave them each one. They are going nuts over them, you would think they were steak...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My Cats are strange. I am sitting here eating some Rits-Bits Cheese crackers and gave them each one. They are going nuts over them, you would think they were steak...

One cat is sleeping on the dinning room chair, the other on the dinning room table. She looked so comfy I didn't have the heart to make her move. I'll just sanitize the table.

hello again Sylvain

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was thinking of you earlier Sylvain... I just got home from watching my daughters High School Drama Club put on the play "The Pink Panther".

The guy that played the lead, Inspector Crusea was doing a horrible French accent. Made for a loooong play.

:):

Yeah those actors always have horrible accents.It's even worst even they actually speak French.
    I heard Mat Damon speaking French in a movie the other day. :n00b:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that is very true. Mrs Sam will be back Tuesday?

I know I have a ton of laundry to do. I keep forgetting to empty the hubbies laundry hamper. I couldn't close the lid when I was in there earlier.

Yep, she flys back from Seattle Tuesday, if she can stand it that long.. Her daughter is being "difficult".....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, she flys back from Seattle Tuesday, if she can stand it that long.. Her daughter is being "difficult".....

She said that one thing that really how unfriendly the people there are. She said when she was at the grocery store, she was amazed how everyone avoided eye contact. Sooo different from the Midwest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom