• Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Garage is a bit more straightened up now...didn't take long but my back is very unhappy. Need to sweep and I can move the truck down to it for the winter and Mary can have the upper garage for her car so she doesn't have to scrape windows this winter. My Jeep sits outside as always...

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    but first....
    3_4_1021.gif

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And speaking of sausage, I accidentally bought the hot sausage patties at Aldi. This stuff is very tasty but a bit too spicy for breakfast for me (YMMV) but it's awesome mixed into meat loaf.

11328525-420

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Garage is a bit more straightened up now...didn't take long but my back is very unhappy. Need to sweep and I can move the truck down to it for the winter and Mary can have the upper garage for her car so she doesn't have to scrape windows this winter. My Jeep sits outside as always...

This will be the first winter I've ever had a garage to put my car in and every time it snows I get more and more excited because I don't have to scrape it all off!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This will be the first winter I've ever had a garage to put my car in and every time it snows I get more and more excited because I don't have to scrape it all off!

whats this scraping **** you all are talking about? Start car, turn on defrost, go inside where its warm. :D

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

My poor Jeep Patriot will sit out, I will have to scrape windows and move snow off of it as always this winter. My truck will get pampered however and stay inside till it is convertible weather again in the spring

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had a Patriot. Traded it in for a Liberty when it was 3 months old because we decided we wanted a travel trailer. Sold the trailer and now I'm stuck with the Liberty.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I had a Patriot. Traded it in for a Liberty when it was 3 months old because we decided we wanted a travel trailer. Sold the trailer and now I'm stuck with the Liberty.

My brother owns a CDJ dealership and took mine in on trade, had about 8000 miles on it and sold it to me cheap...been a good car for the past 3 years, during the summer I mostly drive the truck except when it is nasty out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom