Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have been looking for one particular model. It doesn't come up very often. I have no money so a milsurp dealer posted six of them. :(

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just for you, BA:

1513169_355582184623736_5412789942447329579_n.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have been bad today too. I bought one of those $200 Taurus 9mm's. Figured for $200 I couldn't go wrong. Didn't need it, but if the kids need a gun, and it works, I'll have a loaner. Also ordered a couple more stripped lowers, can't have too many of those in the safe.
    Taurus PT111 Gen2 9mm 1-111031G2-12

When you get the gun let me know how it shoots. Seems to me for the same price it would be better than a used Kel-Tec P-11

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When you get the gun let me know how it shoots. Seems to me for the same price it would be better than a used Kel-Tec P-11

I'll bring it to the next L&S... I know Taurus gets a bad rap, but I have an old Taurus revolver that's my summer pocket gun and it's solid. Again, I figured for $200 I could go wrong...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'll bring it to the next L&S... I know Taurus gets a bad rap, but I have an old Taurus revolver that's my summer pocket gun and it's solid. Again, I figured for $200 I could go wrong...

Hope it works for you. The revolvers are usually gtg, but I've had nothing but terrible experiences with their pistols.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    raisins..... yuch

There is now a plum bread in the oven. Actually...two loaves.

Yeah, not a fan of oatmeal raisin. I'll take choc chip every time :yesway:

Oatmeal raisin cookies are the absolute best.......Period.

Jagee really must be my son. I almost always make chocolate chip and listen to him whine about how he would rather have oatmeal raisin. Today I felt like being nice and making his favorite.

I have been bad today too. I bought one of those $200 Taurus 9mm's. Figured for $200 I couldn't go wrong. Didn't need it, but if the kids need a gun, and it works, I'll have a loaner. Also ordered a couple more stripped lowers, can't have too many of those in the safe.
    Taurus PT111 Gen2 9mm 1-111031G2-12

I have a pt145. It is the one that needs cleaned. I never had trouble with it until the last time we shot. I think it is just in need of a good cleaning. I like how it shoots and it is lighter to carry than my Springfield. I put it away until I get it cleaned though because I don't want to carry something that isn't going to shoot when I need it to. Until we get that figured out, it is not my carry gun.

This is mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom