mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pants less might make them scared to put more work on you....don't want to push you to the breaking point if you are already there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    my granddaddy told me that no matter what you do, whether its cleaning **** from a outhouse or building a golden palace, take pride in it.
    AMEN!! That's the way I was raised in the church and at home. If you didn't do your best then you were actually dishonoring your mother and father and jello! I'm not religious now but I still apply a lot of the same values as most people who are.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's scary stuff with that plane. Having training in freezing water, I know it's no joke and those people are lucky to be alive. I'm sire those pilots used every tool they had to stop that plane and save lives. Scary stuff. Nothing is ever routine

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That's scary stuff with that plane. Having training in freezing water, I know it's no joke and those people are lucky to be alive. I'm sire those pilots used every tool they had to stop that plane and save lives. Scary stuff. Nothing is ever routine

Yep, and LaGuardia is such a small airport. The runway ends in water on one end and a highway at the other. I hate flying through there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom