mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Rain has stopped again here. I went to the feed store for corn and bird feed because it wasn't raining. I got half way there and saw the rain ahead of me. I got it anyway and drove home fast and got it unloaded without ripping the bags. I miss the cap I used to have on my truck bed.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Hello, My wife and I just got home from dinner at TC's in Battleground. Beer, Cheese and broccoli soup, onion rings, 16oz prime rib medium, beer, deep fried baked potato with cheese inside and a roll with alot of butter! Ready for desert. No left overs for me:rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hello, My wife and I just got home from dinner at TC's in Battleground. Beer, Cheese and broccoli soup, onion rings, 16oz prime rib medium, beer, deep fried baked potato with cheese inside and a roll with alot of butter! Ready for desert. No left overs for me:rockwoot:
    :wow:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spouse made Baked Chicken Breasts (on the bone) with baked taters stuffed with fresh onions and chives from our garden....and green beans my buddy canned last year. Why do the call them "Canned" when they are in a glass jar.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Afternoon all :wavey:

I ran some errands earlier and had an itch to disassemble my edc shield 9 so I went and bought a nice round nosed punch set then came home and took the gun apart. I can't remember how many rounds I've put through it but it really wasn't that dirty. Anyways, now I have a handy dandy punch set! :rockwoot:

and I'll be working Fridays and Sundays at USDS now. I think they like me :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom