The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I put the stands up in the woods for something besides meat.;)

All my wood ladder stands are in place and I have these left over from when I used to hunt public ground. Assemble the pole, lean against the tree and then tie it on as you climb up. Attach the lock on stand at the top. Fingers and forearms hurt now afterwards, some bourbon is making that go away.:)

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    trying to figure out how to post so I can send PM's since I just signed up, does this count?

There's not a single quality post in the OSUTs. Don't start now.

Welcome to INGO. I hope you're joining to be a part of the community and not to just flip guns and such. You'll find a lot of us won't do business with 50 post wonders. Hang around and join in!

I know I don't!

Flonjowers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Avon
    Welcome to INGO. I hope you're joining to be a part of the community and not to just flip guns and such. You'll find a lot of us won't do business with 50 post wonders. Hang around and join in!
    Thank you. I would like to be able to buy guns from here, I decided all the guns I currently have and buy from here on out I wont be selling. They'll be passed on to my kids some day. My dad had guns before me and siblings were born and he got rid of all of them, always wished he hadn't, so I decided I wont do that. Look forward to gaining knowledge and also be able to help, share my thoughts and experiences as well. Still trying to look around the site and figure out how it all works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom