mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I almost forgot...I need to go get a couple of hummingbird feeders to refill. I guess I'll look for the missing suet feeder again too. Coons keep stealing the one in front of the house. I think it is gone this time.

I was out earlier, but the turkeys were giving me the stink eye for being in the yard while they were dining, and I had deer snorting at me from three different directions. I figured that was a sign I should come back in the house. :laugh:

BBS

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Got tired of not being able to reload. I set my press back up like it was in the apartment for he time being. It hurt my soul to buy ammo when I have components lying around.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We are waiting on the roof estimate. Hubby was thinking $8K. I'm thinking double that based on what I am seeing online for what he wants and to replace the skylight. I hope I am wrong.

Decisions will have to be made...reshingle or do the metal roof. If it is twice what it would be to shingle it, it would be worth it since it will last longer than two shingle roofs. And....we won't have to deal with a new roof 20 years down the road when he is in his 80's and budget may not allow it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom