Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    You're early angry rooster, but first in for Christmas. :rockwoot:

You're either a bit early or very late.

Starting the season early are we?

My grandma used to get the barnyard chickens all liquored up on PBR about a half hour before she chopped off their heads in prep for Sunday dinner. She said it did two things: 1. It made the chickens easier to catch, and 2: It made for great tasting deep fried chicken livers.

According to the stores I'm right on time...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm probably like many Americans.I can't wait for the presidential campaign to be over. :):

I could just stop following it, it's easier over here, but like a train wreck you just can't look away.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'm probably like many Americans.I can't wait for the presidential campaign to be over. :):

I could just stop following it, it's easier over here, but like a train wreck you just can't look away.

Agree, can't wait for it, & the following two months after, to be over. The entire thing has made me sick and I go out of my way to avoid everything about it. It's hard to do. I can't even watch the weather without seeing something about the Hag thrown on the screen every couple minutes. One year ago I would spend the entire time I was in my vehicle listening to Rush, Hannity, etc. Now I don't even turn on the regular radio, not even in the house. Audio books and DVR. The only way I can tolerate 'entertainment' this year.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I'm good my friend.How have you been?

Excellent, thanks for asking. Just signed up for my very first statewide pool tournament. Over 100K in prize money. Going to be a lot of fun even if I miss the money.

You are so right. Honestly I've never seen a train wreck with so much potential for destruction such as this one. I'd better stay away from political discussions in the break room.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm a site supporter again??? :scratch:

I was just about to clear my inbox, I had 48 messages out of 50 allowed.
    I go away, and now it says I have 500 messages allowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom