Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Besides, I am still waiting for the milk, butter and eggs you were supposed to bring me....I have been eating my cereal dry for weeks waiting on you...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's too freakin' hot!! :):

Okay back outside I go...just had to bring in the mail....there was cash in it for me and I didn't want to lose it out of my pocket. People should not send cash with my mail carrier, but I guess she didn't figure it out this time.

Still need to get the dahlias out. I got sidetracked and didn't quite get down the steps to the root cellar yet. There are spiders down there so I hope my .38 is big enough to take care of them if needed.

BBL

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    First mowing of the year is done. Lot of sticks to pick up. Glad that is done. Lot of ruts in the yard from the two trees that I had to have taken down this winter. The Amishman brought his skid loader down to pick up the trunks and load on his trailer. Not sure what to do about those...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's too freakin' hot!! :):

Okay back outside I go...just had to bring in the mail....there was cash in it for me and I didn't want to lose it out of my pocket. People should not send cash with my mail carrier, but I guess she didn't figure it out this time.

Still need to get the dahlias out. I got sidetracked and didn't quite get down the steps to the root cellar yet. There are spiders down there so I hope my .38 is big enough to take care of them if needed.

BBL

Better take a 12gauge...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom