Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Went to the sons place this year. First time that has happened as they usually go to the MIL. Had a great time and ate way too much. :yesway:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Took wife to friends at noon for Polish meal.Went to sisters later for the traditional turkey meal.Almost ate too much.Almost.Man I do warm pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Sleeping in in the morning. Eat a big breakfast, go back to bed. A man has got to have a plan. :rockwoot:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    BigTanker, how did you come up with your INGO user number? I just spent the past 20 minutes trying to figure it out.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Midwest has Henry .22 for $269.00...good Xmas gift.

Their deal on the Beretta Nano is good too. Hubby has already stated that we will be going there to check out what they have when we go to see the cardiologist for his appointment next month. Midwest and Costco...could be an expensive day.

I never shop on Black Friday...ever. I used to have to work that day at the Christmas tree farm and it was absolutely ridiculous. I plan to go to the nursing home for a while to visit the neighbor. Other than that, I have no plans for tomorrow. I did bring home the turkey carcass so we will be having soup sometime in the next couple of days.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Their deal on the Beretta Nano is good too. Hubby has already stated that we will be going there to check out what they have when we go to see the cardiologist for his appointment next month. Midwest and Costco...could be an expensive day.

I never shop on Black Friday...ever. I used to have to work that day at the Christmas tree farm and it was absolutely ridiculous. I plan to go to the nursing home for a while to visit the neighbor. Other than that, I have no plans for tomorrow. I did bring home the turkey carcass so we will be having soup sometime in the next couple of days.
    I screwed up .My brother in law threw it out before I could get it.Nothing beats turkey soup.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    BigTanker, how did you come up with your INGO user number? I just spent the past 20 minutes trying to figure it out.

Write down your join date first. The find the members list in the Community link in the top tool bar.

Once there, click the "JOIN DATE" twice.

lRrnflL.jpg

Then go through and find the page with your name on it. Make sure to use the page numbers and not the letters to search for it.

Look close towards the bottom. It's hard to see but there are numbers there with the sequence of member numbers on that page. Do some simple math and you've got it.
    qcEIGs7.png

I think you'd be 22,745. You're on page 910, 5 up from the bottom.

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I screwed up .My brother in law threw it out before I could get it.Nothing beats turkey soup.

My sister used to give it to her cats! After several years of me giving her a hard time about it, she has finally started offering it to us since she just doesn't make soup. I always make a huge pot and freeze some of it to take to our parents.

Evening twin! Did you have a good Turkey Day?

I did! We had a pretty lazy day here for most of it. Hubby finished up the flooring in his bathroom and got all of the baseboard trim in place. Other than a bit of quarter round that we need to buy and put in a couple of areas, the project is done. We went to my sister's about an hour away and had dinner with her family and my parents. Hubby is in bed. He went out at about 12:30 last night and came in at 7:15 this morning....never took a nap today so he is zonked, I'm sure.

He shot at one coyote and missed apparently. He said he bumped his gun when he was pulling it up on the rope so he ended up having to make an adjustment today to get it sighted back in.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I tried figuring out my INGO number once, KJ and didn't have much luck. Maybe our family is mathematically challenged!

I did see you had pumpkin pie....we did not. We had cherry or French Silk as our choices so I had a small slice of each. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom