• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :): She is telling me things I don't even want to here now, she doesn't even care that I'm not paying attention to her she just looking at me and talking....she won't stop :dunno:

:laugh: thats funny! well..for me..not for you I guess.:): Are ya sure its just redbull and coffee?:dunno::laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    thats too cute! You should record her.

I was going to until I realized my camera is in my pack in the truck...and Im to damn lazy to go get it. Ive been sitting here for 2 hours craving a cigarette but Im to lazy to even go outside and smoke.:dunno: Im a lazy bastard.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    yep...sounds like crack to me as well!:laugh: ask her if she want some peanut butter...crack heads hate peanut butter.:popcorn::laugh:

she said "I don't think so". I then asked her if she was sure she didn't want any pb and she start talking about how pb makes your boobs big cause it has a lot of protein in it :dunno: My daughter is a crackhead. :laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    she said "I don't think so". I then asked her if she was sure she didn't want any pb and she start talking about how pb makes your boobs big cause it has a lot of protein in it :dunno: My daughter is a crackhead. :laugh:

:laugh: Thats funny! maybe I should stop eatin pb...I wondered why my boobs where getting bigger.:laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Sorry I was out buying a pizza at 1am.:laugh:

I've never had Digiorno pizza. I just got a tombstone. Walgreens didn't have them so I ended up at Meijer.

digiorno pizza rocks! love it! ....when I go to the store I usually buy 4-5 pizzas. Ill probably eat a pizza in a bit. and I wonder why Im getting fat.:rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Girls usually just complain about there boobs...doesnt matter what end of the spectrum they are on. my complains about hers being to big...she said something about wanting a boob reduction...I told her to shut her damn mouth! lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom