• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Would that mean we would lose the post count and/or rep gained in those threads?

If so, that would make me even more irrelevant than I already am!
    th_too_sad.gif

count, yes, rep no.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I actually ordered some from the back of a comic book once when I was a kid. But they were defective. The biggest one was only about 1/4 inch long, none of them had their little crowns on, and I never could get them to stand up and smile like they do in the picture.

I put them in the aquarium with the fish because I thought maybe they needed more friends. The fishies acted like they really wanted to play, but the sea monkeys just tried to hide. I guess they were shy.

The must have ran away from home that night because I never could find them again.

Are you sure your parents didn't take the to the seamonkey farm?

BTW, that reminds me it's water change time on my tanks...Be back later fellas.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I still think I should remove all of Savage Eagles Posts. Any all the rep and comments for anyone with more than 5 green pips of rep.

That should remove tens of millions of database entries

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    :dunno:

Its just a number. who cares. I think its more about the people you meet on here. and if it gets rid of the 503 errors I'm all about it

I know, I agree personally. I'm on another forum (non gun related) that doesn't have NEAR the number of members as this one. Same basic format but instead of rep they have where you can "like" a post. It's nice because you're showing PUBLICLY where you stand...And no neg rep. I personally could care less about how many posts I have, I'm not worried about using the classifieds and the rep..well that obviously can't really be used as an honest indicator of someone's knowledge. I've got higher rep then members who've been here from the beginning and I know I know maybe a tenth of what they know. I just wanna make friends :buddies:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hey folks! I'm so bored, Jim is still working, my daughter is at work, I would go out to the garage and work but its too cold and too late to build a fire, and there is nothing on t.v Monday nights. Whats everyone up to?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Hey folks! I'm so bored, Jim is still working, my daughter is at work, I would go out to the garage and work but its too cold and too late to build a fire, and there is nothing on t.v Monday nights. Whats everyone up to?

We're on Part 3 now :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom