• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Check out what the FedEx man brought me today!

5wz18m.jpg

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Check out what the FedEx man brought me today!

5wz18m.jpg

Awesome. You are going to have to post a range report and let us know how you like it.

I have a Glock 35 that I don't really carry much and only hold on to it for sentimental reasons at this point. I was thinking about something like that. It would give me a reason to bring it to the range again!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    It all belongs to A&A Optics. I'm just gonna T&E it!

NICE. That's a hell of a deal right there :rockwoot: I was looking at a couple of different options. I decided that my 35 needs something like that and a ported barrel. I just can't decide if I want to go all out "race gun" or leave it be. I am one of the "Glocks are supposed to be a working man's gun" types of guys... But, it drives me nuts to just have it sitting in my safe taking up space...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I got a whopping 4 hours of sleep between 7am on Friday and 11pm last night. I slept from 11pm until 6am today. Then at 615am, I went back to bed until noon.

Why the hell am I still tired? That's more sleep that I sometimes get in a week!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    If you're on Facebook then i would check out "prepper Chicks". They have great articles about survival information, recipes, food prep for storage long term, random articles. They post a TON of stuff everyday but most of it is interesting. I just read an article they posted about mentally preparing yourself in an emergency situation like a home invasion. Just FYI in case you haven't heard of them before. I really like their information they post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom