• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    When I went to Cracker barrel with IM, he made fun of me because I asked the waitress for “two pancakes and sausage” because I didn’t see it on the menu, and she said “that’s on the kids menu, but you can order it"

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    When I went to Cracker barrel with IM, he made fun of me because I asked the waitress for “two pancakes and sausage” because I didn’t see it on the menu, and she said “that’s on the kids menu, but you can order it"

Priceless

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

I'da pry laughed a lil' too. No matter what time of day it is when we go, I always get the breakfast that has a lil' of everything on it. ;)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'da pry laughed a lil' too. No matter what time of day it is when we go, I always get the breakfast that has a lil' of everything on it. ;)

The portions are just too big on everything else... I try to stop eating when I’m “satisfied” not when I’m so full I feel like I’m going to pop... and I don’t like wasting food.

Make fun all you want. :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The portions are just too big on everything else... I try to stop eating when I’m “satisfied” not when I’m so full I feel like I’m going to pop... and I don’t like wasting food.

We will!

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

I didn't say I could eat it all we bring the left overs home to the dogs or chickens.
    I wouldn't make fun of you. Just a lil giggle is all ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Real men eat until we are ready to burst, then we drink a couple of beers to help settle our stomachs. Even if it's with pancakes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom