• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's not as easy to say as Uzi, even though it's true that thing look evil.

Being someone who has a lot of experience dealing with animals of all sizes I can honestly say that Uzi would be a good name for the cat. Two syllables ending with "i" (or "y") are always easier for the cat to learn. That's why there are so many Fluffy's and Trixie's and Kitty's and Baby's. Even I have one named Denny. Uzi fits perfectly.

Edit: you can tell your lady you heard that from a professional :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Being someone who has a lot of experience dealing with animals of all sizes I can honestly say that Uzi would be a good name for the cat. Two syllables ending with "i" (or "y") are always easier for the cat to learn. That's why there are so many Fluffy's and Trixie's and Kitty's and Baby's. Even I have one named Denny. Uzi fits perfectly.

Edit: you can tell your lady you heard that from a professional :):

Ok I wont say I heard it from a drunk women online then. :yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think Uzi is badass for a cat that looks like it cool kill you just by looking at you. :):

You have my vote. Not sure you could convince the lady but keep pushing it. Someone I know has been pushing for another dog for a couple years now and as much as I didn't want another one, well, now Wrigley is here.....eventually I just gave in :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You have my vote. Not sure you could convince the lady but keep pushing it. Someone I know has been pushing for another dog for a couple years now and as much as I didn't want another one, well, now Wrigley is here.....eventually I just gave in :)

I will have to use my secret weapon, my French accent, I know she cant resist it. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom