Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    OK JD you are crazy

Maybe! As you can see from this picture from above, lots of sharks tend to show up when you chum the water and dive with a bait ball of dead fish.

_DSC7995.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The sharks will only hurt me if they mistakenly think that I'm food. Our customers, on the other hand, have threatened to kill me over 22LR ammo. A guy last week said that he would "break my knees" if I didn't show his wife a gun. :n00b:

Gun store customers are WAY more scary than the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_shark that I'll be diving with

WOW.People are crazy. :nuts:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do you dive with chain armor around sharks Mack? :dunno:

brian-j-skerry-a-blue-shark-bites-the-hand-of-a-diver-wearing-a-chain-mail-suit.jpg

In a documentary I saw a guy was taking a group of tourists to dive with sharks.
    He told them it wasn't dangerous, then he puts on chain armor. :):
    Of course the rest of the group wasn't equipped with armor since it wasn't dangerous. :lmfao:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I didn't realize it was all JDM's fault there was no .22 available. Apparently it is???

It's all my fault according to the crazies that visit our store. I recently found out that one of our biggest ammo hoarders who is in every week to buy .22, stalks me on INGO. They told my coworker that they know who I am, that I've been to Thailand, and that I like to dive. It's pretty creepy considering I don't know this person in real life or who they are on here.

I've decided that the next time someone has a meltdown over .22 ammo, I'll tell them that we always get huge shipments...and I resell it online. :lmfao: It is hard telling what they will do if I say that.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Do you dive with chain armor around sharks Mack? :dunno:

In a documentary I saw a guy was taking a group of tourists to dive with sharks.
    He told them it wasn't dangerous, then he puts on chain armor. :):
    Of course the rest of the group wasn't equipped with armor since it wasn't dangerous. :lmfao:

We will not be wearing any protection around the sharks. The only person wearing armor is the guy who is carrying the box of dead fish to feed the sharks with. With the Tiger sharks, we all will just descend as quickly as possible and sit on the bottom with our arms crossed. With hammerheads, nurse sharks, and Caribbean Reef sharks we will swim along side them.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We will not be wearing any protection around the sharks. The only person wearing armor is the guy who is carrying the box of dead fish to feed the sharks with. With the Tiger sharks, we all will just descend as quickly as possible and sit on the bottom with our arms crossed. With hammerheads, nurse sharks, and Caribbean Reef sharks we will swim along side them.

Can you just get chain armor undies just in case? :dunno:

Always good to have a nurse shark around in case one of you get injured underwater! :joke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom