Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am.

To be hones though I never treated her right... I learned 90% of how to treat a woman after her... I was never fair to her but I have no time machine.

We learn from our mistakes. And we end up where we are for a reason. I look back at a lot of things I could have done differently. But then again if I HAD done them differently I might not be where I am today. And I like where I am

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    We learn from our mistakes. And we end up where we are for a reason. I look back at a lot of things I could have done differently. But then again if I HAD done them differently I might not be where I am today. And I like where I am
    Yep - our past experiences make us who we are.

It's just random. Out of nowhere she texts me - I've not talked to her in ... years.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep - our past experiences make us who we are.

It's just random. Out of nowhere she texts me - I've not talked to her in ... years.

Well I would suggest that if you decide to talk to her you do it when you're sober. I assure you that if I found out my worse half was trashed and texting someone from the past I would not be happy. It may not have been him who started it, but it doesn't look good. Women tend to be a tad emotional

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Women tend to be a tad emotional
    You-dont-say.jpg

Attachments

• You-dont-say.jpg
      You-dont-say.jpg
      21.6 KB · Views: 1

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well I would suggest that if you decide to talk to her you do it when you're sober. I assure you that if I found out my worse half was trashed and texting someone from the past I would not be happy. It may not have been him who started it, but it doesn't look good. Women tend to be a tad emotional
    Oh, I know.

I've nothing to hide. Just a bit surprised.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thank you.

SnS will be there, right?

When are we gonna sight in that scout!?!?!?!

You're welcome. I despise the type who spread everyone else's business around. People need to learn to keep their mouths shut.

And yes he will be there. We were going to go take the Scout to BGF last Sunday but they were closed because of the weather. This Sunday is the meet and eat. Maybe next week? :dunno:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You're welcome. I despise the type who spread everyone else's business around. People need to learn to keep their mouths shut.

And yes he will be there. We were going to go take the Scout to BGF last Sunday but they were closed because of the weather. This Sunday is the meet and eat. Maybe next week? :dunno:
    Well maybe after the meet&greet me, you, nad SNS can hit up the range.

I want to shoot a scout :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom