• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I think the guy may not be all there upstairs. I have to wonder if he's just trying to "hang out" and make friends. In any case I can't hang out with him even if it is purely platonic. He blatantly asked me if I was going to go to the movies with him next weekend. He asked me out. Now whether or not he meant to just hang out as friends or something else I have no idea

yea...nip it in the bud

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Be sure to document it from the get-go...just in case...

...he doesn't come across as one to shoot up a business, does he?

No not at all. He's a very nice guy. He's a pretty quick learner too. I'm just not interested in anything more than a friendly working relationship. Maybe that's all he's interested in too, but he comes across as wanting more

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    No not at all. He's a very nice guy. He's a pretty quick learner too. I'm just not interested in anything more than a friendly working relationship. Maybe that's all he's interested in too, but he comes across as wanting more

You could always quit your job, ditch SNS and run away with him.

I smell Romantic Comedy... The story of a horse and her dim-witted, possibly malfunctioning robot love interest as they flee across the country in a Riviera that also makes popcorn with a crazy chocolateer with multiple personality disorder hot on their tails...

A highly anticipated summer blockbuster.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You could always quit your job, ditch SNS and run away with him.

I smell Romantic Comedy... The story of a horse and her dim-witted, possibly malfunctioning robot love interest as they flee across the country in a Riviera that also makes popcorn with a crazy chocolateer with multiple personality disorder hot on their tails...

A highly anticipated summer blockbuster.

As fun as that sounds I am totally smitten with the insane chocolateer. I don't know why, but I am. Maybe I am crazy too. My boss...well ex boss I guess....called me tonight and thinks the whole situation with the new guy is hysterical. We've decided to have a few drinks sometime this week and talk about it. He loves drama :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom