• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I drive a diesel and have learned a lot this winter. Full bottle of Power Service to a tank, even though I'm only adding about 20 gallons at a time and a full bottle is supposed to treat 40 gallons. One minor gell-up and I'm convinced - full bottle each fill up.

Plug in the block warmer - always...until spring.

It's Climate Change now, not Global Warming - 14, now 15 year pause, is accepted data skew and extreme cold or extreme weather of any kind is proof positive that humans are destroying the earth.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I had to put my Subaru in the shop for body work. The kamikaze deer have been bad this year, I have gotten three so far. Anyway, I borrowed my buddies S-10. I guess I am not used to rear wheel drive and no weight in the back. Oh well, unexpected day off as I had to get someone to be there at turnover time.

My daughter hit 3 at one time. She was in Rochester (lives there) and calls me in Indianapolis. First thing I asked was if she had called the police. I could do nothing for her at that point and time, other than keep her calm. I think she was 18.
    Anyway, the Sheriff Deputy gets there and tells her next time use a gun, it would have been a whole lot cheaper. Not sure how, but she didn't do massive amounts of damage and her dad drove it home for her.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I drive a diesel and have learned a lot this winter. Full bottle of Power Service to a tank, even though I'm only adding about 20 gallons at a time and a full bottle is supposed to treat 40 gallons. One minor gell-up and I'm convinced - full bottle each fill up.

Plug in the block warmer - always...until spring.

It's Climate Change now, not Global Warming - 14, now 15 year pause, is accepted data skew and extreme cold or extreme weather of any kind is proof positive that humans are destroying the earth.

The tree huggers are not letting go of the revenue stream. Not without a fight and as many more lies as they can get by with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agreed. I have to take my daughter to school, I don't want to go outside.

G-daughter will be here soon. I cook for her every morning and drop her at school so the daughter does not have to take the twins outdoors on these crap cold mornings.
    It is also quality time for just her and I.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am waiting on the sun to come up to go out and try to shovel out this truck. I don't really want to spend $75 bucks on a tow truck in my own driveway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom