• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sylvain, I thought about you this morning. There was a video on TV showing a police horse that got loose and was running through the streets of France. They said the horse must not have been French because it was showing no signs of giving up! (They said it, not me!)
    Wait, RnR went to visit Sylvain in France? I wonder what spooked her?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We went to the range last weekend, and the wife's Appleseed rig, a Marlin 795, was running like crap. Discovered when we got home the receiver & bolt was gummy from the oil we used when putting it up last fall. I cleaned it up and oiled it again, ran well today.
    Still had a couple of FTF with Winchester 333 ammo, but the .22 Blazer ran like a top. I guess part of the problem must have been it doesn't like the Winchester ammo.

My SW22A is the same way, hates Winchester ammo.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I ran the GSG1911 .22 today. I've got an mt stuck in the chamber now. Can't get the slide to move.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We went to the range last weekend, and the wife's Appleseed rig, a Marlin 795, was running like crap. Discovered when we got home the receiver & bolt was gummy from the oil we used when putting it up last fall. I cleaned it up and oiled it again, ran well today.
    Still had a couple of FTF with Winchester 333 ammo, but the .22 Blazer ran like a top. I guess part of the problem must have been it doesn't like the Winchester ammo.

My SW22A is the same way, hates Winchester ammo.

If anyone is looking for something to do on 4-19, Alan from A&A Optics is hosting a one day Appleseed at his farm in Liberty, IN. Just south of Richmond. I will be there with my lovely Bride. Gonna get a patch this time.:yesway:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    If anyone is looking for something to do on 4-19, Alan from A&A Optics is hosting a one day Appleseed at his farm in Liberty, IN. Just south of Richmond. I will be there with my lovely Bride. Gonna get a patch this time.:yesway:

Sweet, I just put it on my calander.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom