Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :wavey:

Bowling didn't go to good. I cant move my right wrist now. It freaking hurts. I knew I shouldn't have tried those power hooks.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Last I heard, she had some small appliances get replaced due to some fire damage in their kitchen. If there was anything more than that, I'm in the dark too. I really wish people would let me know about these things. I've met RnR and SnS personally more than once. They are good people!
    True. She was given a Kitchen-Aid mixer & a gift card to Walmart, to replace some of the incidental items she lost.
    408936941.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I seem to be having some issues focusing on my computer screen. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been up since before 4AM...and the generous amount of rum I've had since coming home.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I seem to be having some issues focusing on my computer screen. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been up since before 4AM...and the generous amount of rum I've had since coming home.

that wouldn't do it. You need to recalibrate your monitor.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Flip your glasses over & put them on the right way. That would make a significant difference. :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You need a doctor. or to see your little princess.

when I get anxious or upset I grind and clench my teeth. I have TMJ (aka Lock Jaw), when I grind or clench my teeth the pain from TMJ comes out in my ear drum. Feels like it i about to explode. I don't know why I am tense, but I can't stop my nervous habit.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    I need rum, whiskey, tequila, something

still in a lot of pain and sick to my stomach. it's getting old.
    Speaking of pain... I feel sorry for my wife. She took a hard fall this morning while getting ready for work & bruised her arm & shoulder badly. I wanted to take her to the ER, but she is too stubborn to go. GRRR!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom