theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Caption this pic. . . .

DSC04427.JPG

I AM SO SEXY. I bet traffic in INGO just increased a hundred fold.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    44_002.gif
    My wife is out running some errands right now so I thought I'd use the opportunity to wrap one of her presents. I was looking under the bed where we usually keep the wrapping stuff, and I sorta stumbled on something. I swear its not my fault. Why would she try to hide something in a place that she knows I need to go?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    44_002.gif
    My wife is out running some errands right now so I thought I'd use the opportunity to wrap one of her presents. I was looking under the bed where we usually keep the wrapping stuff, and I sorta stumbled on something. I swear its not my fault. Why would she try to hide something in a place that she knows I need to go?

what was it?:popcorn:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    44_002.gif

:ugh:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Just got a phone call that my great uncle, Grand fathers brother, was crushed and killed yesterday loading or unloading not sure which a piece of farm equipment. This Christmas is gonna suck now.

So sorry for your loss. Hope your family can find the Peace our Lord offers to all that sorrow.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :rockwoot: that's awesome!

Supr, Cru's camera was on a head band last night, but it has a quick rail attachment. It's about the size of a surefire flashlight but light weight, very nice little camera.:yesway:

That was great video for such a small unit! I'm sure I'll get to see it eventually. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom