Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Link?

I think ROing is what burnt me out on FNS, I was doing it every time, twice a month.

I just want to hang out.

Yeah it is real easy to get burned out because the same people show up early every time and do all the work. Then they get burned out and people wonder why the event dies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yep! It's been awhile!! there is still alot we can do that you guys have not gotten to do yet!!

I’m sure there will be another OC event sometime... no clue. Last few get togethers have been focused on long range shooting. Now that it’s hunting season (plus school) it’s hard to get people together.

I personally want to try winter camping, but the other regulars are chicken.

(Edit, by OC I meant Oakland City, not Open Carry...)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I’m sure there will be another OC event sometime... no clue. Last few get togethers have been focused on long range shooting. Now that it’s hunting season (plus school) it’s hard to get people together.

I personally want to try winter camping, but the other regulars are chicken.

(Edit, by OC I meant Oakland City, not Open Carry...)

Yeah! I'm not sure I could do the winter thing! as I get older me and cold don't do so good together!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What time is good for you on the 29th? Greg told me to reply since we jsut got my account working. Nice meeting ya'll. :)

Welcome to INGO, If you guys could get here by noon that would be good! should be in the heat of the day, as much as it could be for the end of Oct, you guys will need 500 rounds of ammo for your gun, and OWB leather holster if you have one, if not I may have one you can use, also a belt and extra mags for your gun, I also have eye and ear protection, I have all the targets stands and every thing that will be needed out on the range!! PM me if you have any more questions! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What time is good for you on the 29th? Greg told me to reply since we jsut got my account working. Nice meeting ya'll. :)

And most people can not fathom how they will go though 500 rounds of ammo, but it goes fast, and you will not be beat up by shooting that much, its all grip and stance, and you will learn that first! :D

MrsGBuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    And most people can not fathom how they will go though 500 rounds of ammo, but it goes fast, and you will not be beat up by shooting that much, its all grip and stance, and you will learn that first! :D
    Greg has worked with me a lot but I am really excited for this. Got a Walther PK380 for my birthday. Can't wait to get really familiar with it. :naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom